- Accessible photography tools online for Lightroom
- Easy to add presets for Lightroom for the enhancement of your photo images
- Presets with varied styles/effects for your photos
You might be wondering how does Lightroom work for the development of your photo images. You’ve heard about this photo app for days since scouring for that appropriate tool for your photos, and that there are so many stories already about the value of having these presets for your photos.
But the question now would be, how to add presets to Lightroom. Now, that may sound so intricate to some people, but adding presets for Lightroom is as easy as getting them online. Keep in mind that these tools are free on the web, and that’s all you need to really is how to add presets to Lightroom.
We will show you in simple terms how to add presets to Lightroom, so you won’t concern yourself anymore with the intricacies that go with it, especially when you’re still a beginner. Let’s begin by saying:
- You need to download that preferred preset of yours. You can check out the strengths of every preset and how it can make improvements to your photos. As soon as you have chosen the one, download it immediately.
- Then locate and uncompress your files. You need to do this since graphics can eat a big portion of file space.
- After uncompressing certain files, you can now open Lightroom.
- If you are using a Mac, though, you can see the menu bar at the top where you can navigate the tools and features of Lightroom.
- But as soon as the Preference box appears, select the Presets tab. This will lead you to make a folder out of it.
- That is the time for you to click the button which says, “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
There you have it. No need to worry about navigating this tool and how to add presets to Lightroom, because it is designed in a comprehensive manner that even beginners can understand. Check out these presets now and start the incorporating it in your pictures.